the window glass in my 2005 toyota highlander is falling repeatedly. two years ago, the first rear window glass fell into the door pocket, and i had to pay roughly $200 to fix it.

Now, another rear window glass fell into the door pocket, and i had to pay another $250 to fix it. i complained to the milham toyota dealer in easton, pa. they spoke to toyota and then told me flat out that i had to pay the money, if i want to fix it.

the name 'toyota' was always associated with high quality. looking at their recent troubles with quality, and my personal experience with their highlander, i wonder if that claim is still true.

- Pats

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

Thats crazy!Mine did the same thing.

My window shield didn't break so I took the door panel off and now my window shield is supported by a meter stick. It has yet to fall.

Granted I can't roll the window down or up, it is better than worrying that will happene again.

Just a quick and cheap way.

#501908

Mine does the same thing This is a *** poor design the window is just floating on the bottom rail, then finally falls off the end.Unbelievable and no support from Toyota, sunroof failed at 45000 miles, widespread also not buying toyota again

Mine as well. I put it back into the slot but after a while it comes off the hindge and falls thru the door.

Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more 2015 Toyota - Prius Car Review from Chicago, Illinois Toyota "I bought a 2015 Prius. After 10 months a swelling appeared on the front bumper. Took it to a certified Toyota collision repair shop. They said it was a..." Read more Turkey Toyota Service-Mersin Toyota "Hi,Last week i have bought a second hand Toyota Corolla 2004 Model 1.6 Hatchback.I have found this car on internet and i agreed on price with the previous owner.Personally, i..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more