Gorham, Maine

2008 ToyotaRav4 - bought used and just bringing in for my first $5K mile oil change (car has 93,635 miles) and car starts making a really loud rattling noise in the front end - low & behold it is the water pump.Thankfully we bought a limited extended warranty and this is covered with a $100 deductible.

I owned a 2003 Chrysler Sebring for 8.5 years and never had to do anything except routine maintenance. I really thought with a Toyota I would except a safe, reliable vehicle.

Now I am worried about the next 4.5 years I'll be making a car payment.:/

Reason of review: water pump broke.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

Try to change the battery on a Chrysler Sebring.

Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more 2003 Toyota Camry Surge problems = totaled car! Toyota "In April 2012, our 2003 Toyota Camry surged into a parked van while I was attempting to park behind the van. I had to move up maybe 2 feet (while..." Read more Ch Trailer - Purchased faulty 2017 Ch Camper - unsafe and shoddy workmanship Ch Trailer "Delivery Timeline: - August 2, 2016 - Deposit of $2,500 paid. - March 6, 2017 - After multiple construction delays, camper was picked up and on the road to Utah...." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more