1.3

Hi All,

I have 2007 RAV4, I have filed claim to Toyota to refund the money I spent on the same spare ( Rear Axle Seal ) within the same year.

Even after dozens of times of follow ups and sent them Documents ( Invoice , Job Cards..etc ) 4 times over the Fax number 319 381 7756 and Sent over the USPS mail too, but Toyota Keep on saying they have not received the document and keep me asking to send again and again and cancelling and rejecting my Case ID each time. I would like to know if any one of have filed case against Toyota in Consumer Forum , please let me know . I need guidance to file the case against Toyota ...Anybody will pissed of from the Toyota from thier behavior. They are good in Japan only.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i did not like toyota any more. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of 2007 toyota rav4 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $760. Toyota needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2007 toyota rav4 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toyota.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments