I purchased 2 cars 5 days apart.The car I'm pissed about is the 2012 Camry se which I've had 5 months I'm told I'm do for an upgrade on my maps by your email sales department stating my maps haven't been updated for over a year.

I understand maps require updates but really 5 months after I bought the car! What a gimmick!

First my Tacoma Now this talk about losing every ounce of faith in your products.And I hav been 1 loyal customer 9 cars from the same dealer all toyotas I can Guarentee my next car will not be a product of yours

Review about: Toyota Car.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #816791

I purchased a brandnew 2014 Corolla which needs an "update" which will not be available until next year. Even with the update it is not sure that the problems are going to be solved (GPS taking me in circles, taking me to places miles away from their actual location, announcing turns too late and then telling me to make a "legal U-turn", showing vehicle off from its actual location....) Toyota is saying "GPS is within specifications" without addressing any of these issues.