My fiance and I went into the dealership thinking about getting a Scion that we found online, guess what when we got there, the car was of couse not how they advertised it. So after looking on the lot we found a 2007 Toyota Corolla, Nice car we have been very happy with.

The very next day after driving off the lot, Vandergriff employees failed to have my fiance sign a final contract?? Wierd right. So without even giving us 15 min to call them back to find out what the problem was they called all of the refernces we listed "searching" for us... the salesman whom by the way was a very typical saleman (craig) brought the paper work to the house b/c we refused to go our of our way to satisfy them.

So everything was set to go, we just needed to call Chase (our lean holder) to finalize info and we would be set. Yea right, 2 weeks later Kirk is blowing my phone, and again everyone on our reference sheet to tell them we had not finalized evrything with Chase! Whisch of course was BS because I soke to the lady there myself.

Just a headsup when searching for a car go else where, these ppl are full of it!

Comments