Carthage, Missouri

you can not get to a real person on the phone.i am an owner of a toyota and want to trade an was treated badly at you dealership in south bend,in yesterday.

bad company. bad company. bad company. bad company.

bad company.still bad service over the phone as you can not get to a real live breathung person and i have to use one hundred woods and i can not see why i can not do it in less.

now is another case of frustion with you company.no i have ninty-one words an still upset with you.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

hey im adam and i suck dont pay any attention to me

learn how to spell

Toyota of Lewisville Offers Quotes Over the Phone to Lure in Customers; Refuses to Honor Them Toyota "*** THESE PEOPLE ARE HUSTLERS AND SNAKES .... STAY AWAY! ***My wife got a quote on a car over the phone from one of their sales associates. After the offer..." Read more Fleetwood RV 2017 Bounder brochure false advertisement Fleetwood RV "Purchased a 2017 Bounder 33C and took it out for first time last weekend to find the rear window did not have the day shade roller, only the night shade..." Read more Fleetwood RV - 2014 Bounder Classic pure trash Fleetwood RV "Our 2014 Bounder Classic has been nothing but trouble since the day we bought it, 3 months after purchase we had a pipe burst in the 1/2 bath and flooded..." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more