I purchased an extended Toyota warranty through a dealership so I would be covered in the event that major repairs may need to be done to my vehicle. I paid an extra $2,000.00 for this warranty and Toyota denied my claim.

The inspector said there was a blockage caused by not having regular oil changes. I provided all the documents showing that we had regular oil changes done, but they still denied my claim.

I believe that I have been ripped off by Toyota. They took my money for the warranty, but the warranty is basically worthless because when there is damage and you need work done to your vehicle they deny your claim.

I do not trust Toyota anymore and have no respect for this company. They prey on people and steal there money from them.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more 2003 Toyota Camry Surge problems = totaled car! Toyota "In April 2012, our 2003 Toyota Camry surged into a parked van while I was attempting to park behind the van. I had to move up maybe 2 feet (while..." Read more Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Bait and Switch King Tint King "These guys have criminal records that have been verified, and they will use bait and switch tactics to charge you more money while they have your car in their garage..." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more