Just got back from the dealer to have my car battery replaced and I'm so upset that I had to warn everybody of their sneaky technique.

So car didn't start in the morning so I called dealer and was told that my car battery is under a 24 month warranty. Arrived at dealer and got an estimate of $0 for battery replacement. Was NEVER informed that it was going to cost money to replace battery. Dealer called to say that car was ready and that it wouldn't cost anything. On my way to the dealer, dealer called again and said that it would cost $40.

I went to the dealer with my contract stating that the warranty is for 24 month and they claimed that it was a typo and would not honor it. At that point I was fed up and was just going to pay the $40 and leave. Here's the best part...

When I went to pay, I was told that it cost $93 and there's just absolutely nothing they could do about it.

Total bait and switch. Never ever go there! Had I known it was going to cost me $93 (same price as going elsewhere) I would've gone somewhere else that wasn't going to take all day...

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments