*** THESE PEOPLE ARE HUSTLERS AND SNAKES .... STAY AWAY! ***

My wife got a quote on a car over the phone from one of their sales associates. After the offer was made, she took our baby twin girls to the bank to get a cashier's check, and we drove 45 minutes to get to the dealership.

We show up, check in hand, and tell them exactly what we were told on the phone. They say, great, why don't you test drive the car before you buy it. And then, after my wife had driven the vehicle, they explain that they were NOT WILLING TO HONOR THE PRICE THEY OFFERED OVER THE PHONE!

And then the sales manager proceeded to lie through his teeth, claiming the sales associate who made the offer "wasn't answering his phone". But the guy who made the offer was clearly in the building--we were told as such by other employees.

This was a massively painful ordeal, shuttling our baby twins around to get a cashier's check and driving up to the dealership, and WE WASTED FOUR HOURS THAT I WISH WE COULD HAVE BACK.

These people DON'T SEEM TO CARE AT ALL that they wasted our time.

They don't care that what they're doing is UNETHICAL.

And they don't seem the least bit troubled by the fact that THEY LIED TO A MOTHER OF TWIN BABIES TO LURE HER INTO THE BUILDING SO THAT THE SALES MANAGER WOULD GET A CHANCE TO HUSTLER HER.

These people have no shame, no scruples, and no dignity whatsoever.

Review about: Toyota Car.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

Toyota of marin ,screwed me out of the 3day unconditional guarantee,they said mine would start when the ck that was post dated cleared and they delivered as i was told when buying,now wk later i finally get my car ,bumber also not fixed worth ***!and they say its past the 3day time,colt who sold wont even return my calls,this has been the worst car buying experience!!

Gilbert, Arizona, United States #86482

I tried to buy American and almost got SCAM!!!

I went to a ford dealership. Salesman offer me 6K discount from MSRP on a Fusion. After a shell game of a negoition, they would only sell the car if I finance it with them. They would not tell the amount to be finance. They focused on the monthly payment. After several request for the amount to be financed, I left when they absolutely refuse to tell me.

At home, I figured out the amount to be financed base on the loan term, interest and payment. The car would have been at MSRP and they would have gotten my trade-in for free. What a scam!

Buy America?!...yeah right. GFY union worker.

Right."Buy American" where you can not only get scammed, but also get treated equally as poorly!

You think that dealers who sell American cars are all angelic and ethical people?That is ridiculous "Union Worker"....

buy american...and i may care how you were treated

javascript:ac_smilie(':cry')