2.2

Hi,Well im Aron from Malaysia and I was a Toyota Vios car user.Recently which about 3 weeks back my parents met in a accident and both of them wore seatbelts.The main issue here is the airbag does not deploid.So i conplained to Malaysian TOYOTA HQ and after inspection done they told me the world best reasone on why my car's airbag doesn't deploid.The reasone which they gave me is my car have to hit a tree or pole to make the airbag deploid.What on earth resone is this ????

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of toyota car from Toyota and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toyota to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toyota for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

the world most *** answer from toyota staf.. So why dont toyota install pole or tree sensor so that their airbag can deploy in that situation..

I hv in this situation sept 2015.. Hit a divider and the airbags didnt deploy..