If you are looking for a car that you can drive in snow, stay away from the RAV4 as the windshield wipers ice up and prevent them clearing the window giving you poor visibility in a dangerous situation.My wife and I were driving on NY Thruway during a snow storm and were unable to pull over to keep cleaning the wipers.

Thsis resulted in our having to peer out of patches of clear windshield in order to see. Visibility was already reduced due to the snowy conditions, and the wiper failure made the situation much more dangerous.

Deicers are included in the Canadian package, but if you live in the Norther US you have many of the same conditions.

Review about: Toyota Car.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

Fleetwood RV - No one calls back or helps Fleetwood RV "I would like to know what to do about my floor separating from the wall about a 1/4 or more.I can see daylight from the road. After fixing the sheared..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood RV - Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Porsche Cars North America - North America Porsche needs another class action lawsuit Porsche Cars North America "Epoxy on the water pump housing failed and ordered another housing. You guys modified it knowing your design when sold was flawed. I shouldn't have to pay for a new..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more