5.0
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

while driving , all of a sudden a horrible smell comes through the air vents when the air conditioner is on.No matter what the Dealer tried to do to eliminate the issue it returned withing 24 hours.

They did the foam treatment, the vapor treatment to no avail. Then they placed a carbon filter which worked well for about two months and that smell is back with a vengeance. I did every ritual that the manufacturer recommends, turning off the air 10 minutes before I get home run the heater, blast the system with recommended spray which by the way is poisonous to human health . Dealers and Toyota Corporation reps say nothing can really be done and it is not a warranty issue, it is just a natural thing that "all cars experience- which is a lie, none of my other cars including older Toyota's ever had this issue and I never performed the "voodoo rituals" recommended.

Let's start a class action suit .This stuff has affected my lungs and now am being monitored by a Pulmonologists and must be checked by having C-T scans - Toyota's attitude so far is "sorry" but there is nothing they can do.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Service manage.

I didn't like: Problem not solved.

Comments