Engine oil cooler pipe rubber hose failed causing all the oil to be pumped out of engine.Towed to toyota in Easley , SC to have repaired.

Got a phone call and was told that all is under warranty and will be no charge. Then 2 hours later received another call and was told that upper oil had a crack causing cool lines to leak and it would cost $625.00 to repair. I went and looked, and the part was not cracked it had been broken where cooler was bolted to pan. The complete ear was broken off.

After much discussion I was still charged for the upper oil pan $271.77. I have the part and will be glad to send you pictures or any other information you may need. I did not break part and if the part was defective from factory or if it was broken during this warranty repair, I should not have been charged at all for this.

Please respond to this ASAP.Doyle Jameson 864-704-2764 email ddjameson@bellsouth.net This is on a 2009 Highlander Vin # JTEDS42A892085031

Review about: Toyota Of Easley Car Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Had to pay for a broken part i did not break.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments