2.1
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I took my 2007 Sequoia in for routine maintenance and was told about a recall notice for the frame.After inspecting it I was told that the frame was going to be replaced.

The replaced the frame and I found my spare tire in the back seat, when I asked about it, I was told they broke the spare tire carrier but that part wasn't covered under the recall. The dealership suggested I call the Toyota complaint line. I called the hotline and they said that they had taken notes but that ultimately the decision was up to the dealership to cover the costs and that I should call the dealership. I called back and they again said that they had no room to pay for anything outside of the recall and suggested I call the Toyota hotline "because coming from you is better than coming from us".

The cycle continues and I am lashing out at everyone because of the overwhelming frustration with Toyota.This dealership is full of unsympathetic people from the top down and the Toyota customer service line should just shut down if all they do is take notes and do nothing.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: That the are not standing behind what i was told, Recall work that broke parts i am expected to pay for.

Comments