Had conv.top replaced under warranty 15 months ago.The rear window is separating from top. Car is still under warranty.Brought to dealer 2 times.Was told Toyota rep has to inspect.Have been waiting for 2 months.Heard nothing.Called Toyota home office on 9/29.Was promised will get call within 3 days.Waited till 10/5.Heard nothing so called again.Apologized and they tried to call dealer.They couldn't get through to dealer manager.Again was told they will make sure dealer gets back to me in 24 hours.No call.

Toyota used to have great customer service.Now both dealer and corporate suck.I will keep trying to resolve problem but next car will be Amercan company.

Review about: Toyota Car.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

2014 Toyota - Corolla S Car Review from Mazomanie, Wisconsin Toyota "Own a Toyota Corolla s 2014 with Entune. Screen freezes won't load. Toyota says buy new one... $1007. 00 Sreen works fine with backup camera.. Immediate problems after last Entune..." Read more 2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more Mossy Toyota Sells Submerged Flood Car and Stands By It. Toyota "When my 14-year old Toyota truck expired in February 2007, I went to Mossy Toyota Pacific Beach, an established San Diego dealership that I had an existing relationship with. ..." Read more Turkey Toyota Service-Mersin Toyota "Hi,Last week i have bought a second hand Toyota Corolla 2004 Model 1.6 Hatchback.I have found this car on internet and i agreed on price with the previous owner.Personally, i..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more