Interest Rate

I have a Toyota 4-Runner.They have a "extended warranty" on the dashboard for this vehicle.

Due to safety issues like glare from the dashboard and consumer issues like the value of the vehicle declining because of the appearance. I followed the directions from the Customer Service Representative and went to my nearest dealer. The Mall Of Georgia location. I got my vehicle inspected and certified as good for the program.

I was put on a waiting list for the new dashboard. Fast forward 6 MONTHS! All of which I am told to continue to call back. "The item is back ordered".

Within that time I took a Job in DE, because I have a life and a career outside of my need to wait in line for Toyota to get something done. I call the Customer Service line and they inform me to talk to Mall of GA dealer, They tell me to talk to Customer Service, I get this run around for weeks. Finally, I get frustrated with the lack of customer service, so I call and ask to talk with a manager. After that, I am told a manager from the new dealership will call me.

Never happens. I call the CS line again to find out what the solve is.

They say I have to go to the new dealership here in DE and have my vehicle checked out again and start the process all over again.This is a gigantic waste of time and a complete lack of customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. MarkHamil stated that there is a room for improvement of complete lack of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Toyota needs to "have the part delivered to the de store or have my information changed to my new city" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toyota.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments