Tucson, Arizona

Bought the Tacoma certified pre owned.A couple of the wheels had a few very small spots of corrosion.

The dealer said to just keep an eye on this. If the condition gets worse they would look into changing them out. At every oil change service I showed the service writer the wheels and I was told they would contact Toyota and find out how to handle this. After seven years nothing has ever been done.

I had this dealership(Burien Toyota) perform the service because I bought the truck there and wanted to be sure my warranty wasn't void do to not having done the proper required service. Don't count on anything from any dealership.

No matter what brand.They can deny any warranty at anytime for any reason.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toyota Pickup Truck
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Toyota Vios from Petaling Jaya, Selangor Toyota "Hi,Well im Aron from Malaysia and I was a Toyota Vios car user.Recently which about 3 weeks back my parents met in a accident and both of them wore seatbelts.The..." Read more Toyota - 2006 Sequoia Rusted frame Toyota "Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car. This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Coachmen RV - Brookstone 378RE and Mid-State RV in Byron, GA Coachmen Rv "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more