Bought the Tacoma certified pre owned.A couple of the wheels had a few very small spots of corrosion.

The dealer said to just keep an eye on this. If the condition gets worse they would look into changing them out. At every oil change service I showed the service writer the wheels and I was told they would contact Toyota and find out how to handle this. After seven years nothing has ever been done.

I had this dealership(Burien Toyota) perform the service because I bought the truck there and wanted to be sure my warranty wasn't void do to not having done the proper required service. Don't count on anything from any dealership.

No matter what brand.They can deny any warranty at anytime for any reason.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of toyota pickup truck from Toyota and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toyota to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toyota for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Turkey Toyota Service-Mersin Toyota "Hi,Last week i have bought a second hand Toyota Corolla 2004 Model 1.6 Hatchback.I have found this car on internet and i agreed on price with the previous owner.Personally, i..." Read more 2003 Toyota Camry Surge problems = totaled car! Toyota "In April 2012, our 2003 Toyota Camry surged into a parked van while I was attempting to park behind the van. I had to move up maybe 2 feet (while..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more