Bought the Tacoma certified pre owned.A couple of the wheels had a few very small spots of corrosion.

The dealer said to just keep an eye on this. If the condition gets worse they would look into changing them out. At every oil change service I showed the service writer the wheels and I was told they would contact Toyota and find out how to handle this. After seven years nothing has ever been done.

I had this dealership(Burien Toyota) perform the service because I bought the truck there and wanted to be sure my warranty wasn't void do to not having done the proper required service. Don't count on anything from any dealership.

No matter what brand.They can deny any warranty at anytime for any reason.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of toyota pickup truck from Toyota and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toyota to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toyota for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments