Bought the Tacoma certified pre owned.A couple of the wheels had a few very small spots of corrosion.
The dealer said to just keep an eye on this. If the condition gets worse they would look into changing them out. At every oil change service I showed the service writer the wheels and I was told they would contact Toyota and find out how to handle this. After seven years nothing has ever been done.
I had this dealership(Burien Toyota) perform the service because I bought the truck there and wanted to be sure my warranty wasn't void do to not having done the proper required service. Don't count on anything from any dealership.
No matter what brand.They can deny any warranty at anytime for any reason.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "I just bought Garnier Olia hair color in 9.0 (light blonde) to touch up my highlights and get lighter hair for the summer. Now I don't usually dye my hair..."
- "I took my 1970 Chevy Chevelle into the Maaco on 1402 E. Grant. I absolutely love the finished product. I brought it in for an overall paint job, I was..."
- "I read this forum was a bit concerned, but since each shop is independently operated, I decided that investing $730 is better than the $30K my next car would be. Albert,..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."