I bought a 2015 Prius.After 10 months a swelling appeared on the front bumper.
Took it to a certified Toyota collision repair shop. They said it was a defect withthe bumper and that it wasn't caused by a collision.
The dealer, Nalley Toyota Stonecrest Georgia refused to fix it under warranty...claiming it was not a manufacturer issue.That it was caused by an impact.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " It's a shake rattle and roll car a consumer didn't want . Meet Jon Perz a hard working guy who just wanted a car for daily transportation. Instead..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "*** THESE PEOPLE ARE HUSTLERS AND SNAKES .... STAY AWAY! ***My wife got a quote on a car over the phone from one of their sales associates. After the offer..."
- "So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks. I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "Ordered hair form Guangzhou Modern show Hair Products Co.,Ltd company off Aliexpress.com, This company sold me Malaysian Virgin Hair Curly 16,18,20,22. The hair was fine for a weekend then it..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."