2014 Toyota Corolla S Car Review from Mazomanie, Wisconsin
Own a Toyota Corolla s 2014 with Entune.Screen freezes won't load.
Toyota says buy new one... $1007. 00 Sreen works fine with backup camera.. Immediate problems after last Entune update.
This is crazy!!! Only 2 years old??
Ridiculous to have to buy a new system after a bad update/ software problem??Seen many complaints with customers with the same problem
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- I thought i would like the vehicle
What I disliked
- Poor follow up from some service depts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "I bought my HIDs and found out I am having surgery and will be out of work, so need the money more than the headlights. I tried to return them..."
- " I bought a rifle from Walmart and asked the clerk that I wanted two boxes of ammo with it. It turns out she gave me .17 WMR ammo instead of..."
- "Worst mascara I've ever used. My eyelashes were stuck together for a full week and now i lost about half of them. It was sticky and i couldn't get the..."