2014 Toyota Corolla S Car Review from Mazomanie, Wisconsin
Own a Toyota Corolla s 2014 with Entune.Screen freezes won't load.
Toyota says buy new one... $1007. 00 Sreen works fine with backup camera.. Immediate problems after last Entune update.
This is crazy!!! Only 2 years old??
Ridiculous to have to buy a new system after a bad update/ software problem??Seen many complaints with customers with the same problem
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- I thought i would like the vehicle
What I disliked
- Poor follow up from some service depts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "Hi,Well im Aron from Malaysia and I was a Toyota Vios car user.Recently which about 3 weeks back my parents met in a accident and both of them wore seatbelts.The..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "Motel 6 on Howell ave in Milwaukee is very unsanitary the springs were coming thru the mattress and the other one was sinking tried to talk to staff they had..."
- "On December 30th 2014 i called you as the TV i bought and had taken out the extended warranty on was having issues. Turning itself on and off mid show,..."
- "I am very disappointed and upset because last week I went to go purchased a pair of loafers (shoe department) for my sister. On the shoe tag and shoe box..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."