Biloxi, Mississippi
3.3
Interest Rate

The paint on the hood of our 2011 4 Runner is literally peeling up in several different spots.These are not from rock chips but obviously from defective primer or paint.

You can see the bare metal in these spots. The color is just called white. Toyota will not honor this because the vehicle is out of warranty. Unless they have a number of similar complaints they will not set up a "Customer Support Program" for this particular problem.

I feel like parking it in front of our local dealer with a huge sign on it - DO NOT BUY A TOYOTA!

Has anyone else out there had a similar problem?If so, please message me

Review about: 2011 Toyota 4runner Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Vehicle.

I didn't like: Refuse to repair obvious defective paint.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nissan Usa - Trade in Value disguised as a Buyback for known corroded Strut Mount defect Nissan Usa "I purchased a Nissan Pathfinder New form Nissan. Based on my experience with a previous certified pre owned Nissan that I retired after 237K miles, I expected more that 133K..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood Rv Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Toyota Corolla, Also Known As the “Japanese Mouse Mobile” - Lisa’s 1st BRAND NEW CAR Toyota "I am 50 years old and this Toyota Corolla is my first brand new car. I was blessed to be able to pay cash for the car. For some this..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more