3.3
Interest Rate

The paint on the hood of our 2011 4 Runner is literally peeling up in several different spots.These are not from rock chips but obviously from defective primer or paint.

You can see the bare metal in these spots. The color is just called white. Toyota will not honor this because the vehicle is out of warranty. Unless they have a number of similar complaints they will not set up a "Customer Support Program" for this particular problem.

I feel like parking it in front of our local dealer with a huge sign on it - DO NOT BUY A TOYOTA!

Has anyone else out there had a similar problem?If so, please message me

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2011 toyota 4runner car from Toyota and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Toyota to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refuse to repair obvious defective paint. Author liked the most vehicle. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toyota for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments