The paint on the hood of our 2011 4 Runner is literally peeling up in several different spots.These are not from rock chips but obviously from defective primer or paint.
You can see the bare metal in these spots. The color is just called white. Toyota will not honor this because the vehicle is out of warranty. Unless they have a number of similar complaints they will not set up a "Customer Support Program" for this particular problem.
I feel like parking it in front of our local dealer with a huge sign on it - DO NOT BUY A TOYOTA!
Has anyone else out there had a similar problem?If so, please message me
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refuse to repair obvious defective paint
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car. This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "THEY TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO QUALIFY AFTER TURNING IN A PILE OF PAPERWORK 2 TIMES, WAS A PART TIME JOB. i DID ALL I COULD AND GOT THIS..."
- "In Mississippi it is handled through MS Home corp. After faxing piles of paperwork the mshomecorp told me all i needed to qualify for this program was a part time..."