Hello, My name is Carol Medina.I own a 2007 Toyota camry that is burning a quart of oil in 2 weeks.
I noticed one day when my oil light turned on! Talked to service dept. and they said that they would monitor my car. It is now approximately 4 months later and nothing is being done!
My husband and I were actually thinking of trading my car in for a Venza til we found this out. I just wish that the service dept. could just fix my car since this is a own problem with Camry's, which we did not no when we bought my car brand new! I do not want a Venza now, needless to say!
Thank you!PLEASE HELP ME!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2007 Toyota Camry
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The paint on the hood of our 2011 4 Runner is literally peeling up in several different spots. These are not from rock chips but obviously from defective primer..."
- "*** THESE PEOPLE ARE HUSTLERS AND SNAKES .... STAY AWAY! ***My wife got a quote on a car over the phone from one of their sales associates. After the offer..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "I purchased an over $11,000 lot of 119 HDTVs from GencoMarketplace. These were advertised and sold as "un-inspected customer returns". Upon receipt it was blatantly obvious that all 119..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I got an IWC watch that was perfect, even though I did not receive additional photos as requested. I tried contacting them multiple times and got no response for days...."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."