Newton Center, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved
Interest Rate

Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car.This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the same frame.

The car has been deemed unsafe to drive due to the extensive rust corrosion on the frame. This must be due to poor quality material and coating of the original frame. through research appears to be a VERY common problem in Sequoia that are in areas dealing with road salt. The recall should be extended to include this model along with the Tundra.

The car is parked outside driveway and mostly local driving. Toyota service had no repair options or recalls to cover but just deemed car unsafe to drive.

Total loss for me when expected another 50k miles from it!VERY POOR SERVICE & PRODUCT

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Toyota and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about 2006 toyota sequoia car from Toyota was product defective should be recalled like tundra Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toyota.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Toyota to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments