Newton Center, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved
Interest Rate

Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car.This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the same frame.

The car has been deemed unsafe to drive due to the extensive rust corrosion on the frame. This must be due to poor quality material and coating of the original frame. through research appears to be a VERY common problem in Sequoia that are in areas dealing with road salt. The recall should be extended to include this model along with the Tundra.

The car is parked outside driveway and mostly local driving. Toyota service had no repair options or recalls to cover but just deemed car unsafe to drive.

Total loss for me when expected another 50k miles from it!VERY POOR SERVICE & PRODUCT

Review about: 2006 Toyota Sequoia Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Product defective should be recalled like tundra.

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion