Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car.This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the same frame.
The car has been deemed unsafe to drive due to the extensive rust corrosion on the frame. This must be due to poor quality material and coating of the original frame. through research appears to be a VERY common problem in Sequoia that are in areas dealing with road salt. The recall should be extended to include this model along with the Tundra.
The car is parked outside driveway and mostly local driving. Toyota service had no repair options or recalls to cover but just deemed car unsafe to drive.
Total loss for me when expected another 50k miles from it!VERY POOR SERVICE & PRODUCT
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product defective should be recalled like tundra
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am 50 years old and this Toyota Corolla is my first brand new car. I was blessed to be able to pay cash for the car. For some this..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Lamplighter sold me a mobile home as a handyman special. After I purchased the mobile home,lamplighter kept the add on craigslist,as bait for other tenants. Then they would switch them to..."
- "I've been buying ritz crackers for years . But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale. But I continue to buy them but after what happen..."
- "I purchased a refurbished big screen TV from Evine and waited ten days for delivery. It arrived yesterday and we discovered after setting it up the LCD screen was damaged..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."