Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car.This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the same frame.
The car has been deemed unsafe to drive due to the extensive rust corrosion on the frame. This must be due to poor quality material and coating of the original frame. through research appears to be a VERY common problem in Sequoia that are in areas dealing with road salt. The recall should be extended to include this model along with the Tundra.
The car is parked outside driveway and mostly local driving. Toyota service had no repair options or recalls to cover but just deemed car unsafe to drive.
Total loss for me when expected another 50k miles from it!VERY POOR SERVICE & PRODUCT
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product defective should be recalled like tundra
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "After booking a rental car with Dollar Rent A Car I got reeled in to Travelers Advantage with their offers of "$40 of free gas" which, during the call got..."