Newton Center, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved

Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car.This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the same frame.

The car has been deemed unsafe to drive due to the extensive rust corrosion on the frame. This must be due to poor quality material and coating of the original frame. through research appears to be a VERY common problem in Sequoia that are in areas dealing with road salt. The recall should be extended to include this model along with the Tundra.

The car is parked outside driveway and mostly local driving. Toyota service had no repair options or recalls to cover but just deemed car unsafe to drive.

Total loss for me when expected another 50k miles from it!VERY POOR SERVICE & PRODUCT

Review about: 2006 Toyota Sequoia.

I didn't like: Product defective should be recalled like tundra.

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE 2006 Toyota Sequoia Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $10000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Toyota?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.