Hello, My name is Carol Medina.I own a 2007 Toyota camry that is burning a quart of oil in 2 weeks.
I noticed one day when my oil light turned on! Talked to service dept. and they said that they would monitor my car. It is now approximately 4 months later and nothing is being done!
My husband and I were actually thinking of trading my car in for a Venza til we found this out. I just wish that the service dept. could just fix my car since this is a own problem with Camry's, which we did not no when we bought my car brand new! I do not want a Venza now, needless to say!
Thank you!PLEASE HELP ME!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2007 Toyota Camry
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I got an IWC watch that was perfect, even though I did not receive additional photos as requested. I tried contacting them multiple times and got no response for days...."
- "I purchased an over $11,000 lot of 119 HDTVs from GencoMarketplace. These were advertised and sold as "un-inspected customer returns". Upon receipt it was blatantly obvious that all 119..."
- "nagpadala ako ng box 2 box of xtra large from dubai to mindanao hinabol kona palitan ang address sabe pwede dw pumunta lng sa malapit na lbc branch..pumunta nga ako..."
- "I have been looking for this fossil watch machine chronograph two tone and have found it in Jomashop. I was reluctant in ordering it at first due to the negative..."
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."