Toyota - 2007 camery is burning oil
Hello, My name is Carol Medina.I own a 2007 Toyota camry that is burning a quart of oil in 2 weeks.
I noticed one day when my oil light turned on! Talked to service dept. and they said that they would monitor my car. It is now approximately 4 months later and nothing is being done!
My husband and I were actually thinking of trading my car in for a Venza til we found this out. I just wish that the service dept. could just fix my car since this is a own problem with Camry's, which we did not no when we bought my car brand new! I do not want a Venza now, needless to say!
Thank you!PLEASE HELP ME!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "ABOUT A YEAR AGO I PURCHASED A USED NISSAN VERSA FOR 13000.00 IN THE RAIN AND WHEN I GOT HOME WAS IN THE WORST SHAPE, DRY ROTTED WORN..."
- "We bought a new 2015 cougar fifth wheel in January took it in in February to get it Waren to work gotta back 6 weeks later use it the last..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "In Oct 2009 I bought my Cane Corso named Cosmo from this breeder in Marysville PA. He died on Nov 12 2015 of bone cancer. He was only 6 yrs..."
- "Roofer installed Ice & Water Shield UNDER Drip Edge thus directing water into soffit, should have been installed OVER Drip Edge! Roofer ONLY installed but one row of..."
- "There inhuman people claim they received my driving record from the Dmv. I have been in one accident in my entire life. They reported (3) more accidents that "WERE NOT..."